I truly love to make no bake cheesecakes. They are so easy to make and delicious.
I hope you will like my "Sunny Summer" Cake :).
Ingredients for cookie base:
- around 10 ginger cookies
- around 3 heaped tablespoons unsalted butter
1. Grind the cookies in a food processor.
2. Add the melted butter and process until moist crumbs form.
3. Press the mixture into 20cm spring form.
4. Bake in a pre-heated oven to 180 C (350 F) for around 10 minutes.
5. Let it cool.
Ingredients for orange jelly:
- half a litre orange juice
- 5 leaves gelatine
- around 20 fresh raspberries
- sugar (to taste), I didn't use it
1. Soak the gelatine in a cold water for about 5 minutes or until soften.
2. Heat up the juice (don't boil it).
3. Line the bottom and sides of the 20 cm cake pan with cling film.
4. Put raspberries into cake form.
5. Squeeze out the excess of water from the gelatine. Melt the gelatine with warm juice.
6. Pour the juice into cake pan.
7. Place cake pan into fridge until set.
Ingredients for mascarpone mixture:
- 1 vanilla pod
- 500 grams mascarpone
- 300 ml double cream, cold
- 8 gelatine leaves
- 8 tablespoons icing sugar
- lemon zest from 2 lemons
1. Start to make mascarpone cheesecake when orange jelly is completely set.
2. Soak the gelatine in a cold water for about 5 minutes or until soften.
3. Warm up half a cup of water.
4. Squeeze out the excess of water from the gelatine. Melt the gelatine with warm water.
5. Mix the mascarpone with the icing sugar, vanilla seeds, and lemon zest.
6. Whip up double cream with 3 tablespoons icing sugar.
7. Combine the gelatine (should be in room temperature but not set yet) with two tablespoons whipped cream.
8. Mix the gelatine with mascarpone and then mix mascarpone mixture with whipped cream.
9. Pour half of mascarpone mixture over ginger cookies crust.
10. Then place orange jelly.
11. Pour rest of mascarpone mixture over orange jelly.
12. Place cake into fridge and keep it there for a few hours.
13. Decorate cake with fresh fruits and crushed meringues.