This is one of my favourite drinks. It is sweet, sour and refreshing :). Hope you will also like it.
Recipe adapted from Monika w kuchni.
Ingredients for one drink:
- 50 ml vodka
- 25 cold apple juice
- 2 teaspoons golden syrup
- half lime
- 1 kiwifruit
- ice cubes
1. Pour boiling water on the lime. Peel the kiwi.
2. Cut the kiwi into cubes.
3. Cut the lime into wedges. Do not peel skin.
4. Place the fruits into tumbler.
5. Crush the fruits with a pestle.
6. Add rest of ingredients: vodka, apple juice, ice cubes, and golden syrup. Stir drink.