I am in love with these little desserts! They tastes fresh and sweet. Perfect for hot summer :).
- 4 gelatine leaves
- 250 grams mascarpone
- 200 grams double cream
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- 2 lemons
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- lady fingers
- white chocolate
1. Melt 3 tablespoons sugar in 150 ml water and add 2 stripes of lemon rind. Bring it to boil and remove from heat. Leave it to cool completely and when cold add limoncello (to your taste).
2. Soak the gelatine in cold water and when soft squeeze out the excess water. Melt the gelatine in 1/3 cup boiling water. Leave to cool but not set (!).
3. Beat cold double cream with icing sugar.
4. Whisk whipped cream together with mascarpone, 2-3 tablespoons limoncello, and lemon zest from 1,5 lemon.
5. Add 3 tablespoons mascarpone-cream mixture to gelatine and mix it well. Next pour gelatine to mascarpone-cream mixture and whisk well.
6. Soak the lady fingers in lemon syrup.
7. Line chefs rings with baking paper. Place soaked the lady fingers in the bottom of each ring.
8. Place halfs of strawberries around sides of rings.
9. Add mascarpone-cream mixture to cover strawberries.
10. Again place soaked lady fingers.
11. Cover them with mascarpone mixture.
12. Decorate each dessert with grated white chocolate and mascarpone mixture.
13. Place desserts into fridge for few hours.
14. Remove tiramisu from chef ring and baking paper.
15. Decorate with fresh slice of lemon.
16. Serve chilled.