Have you ever tried to make your own liqueur? It is very easy and trust me...it taste sooo delicious!
- around 250 grams coconut shreds
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 410 grams evaporated milk
- 530 grams condensed milk
- 500 ml vodka
- 3 teaspoons vanilla essence
1. To very big jar add coconut shreds, vodka and vanilla essence. Close jar and shake ingredients few times.
2. Place jar in a cool place for one week and remember to shake it once or twice a day.
3. After 7 days sieve coconut mixture. To make a liqueur you will need just liquid but coconut shreds you can use in some dessert or maybe bake some drunken coconut cake :).
4. Add to vodka all three milks: evaporated, condensed and coconut. Mix mixture.
5. Pour "Malibu" into bottles.
6. Keep it in fridge.