I have baked this cake for New Year’s party. My chocolate temptation.
1 cup milk
2 cups sugar
2 cups plain flour
1 cup sunflower oil
½ cup cocoa
1 spoon vanilla essence
2 teaspoons bicarbonate soda
1 teaspoon salt
300 gram good quality white chocolate
600 milliliters double cream
2 spoons powder gelatin
1. Mix together: milk, sugar, flour, cocoa, eggs, vanilla essence, soda and salt.
2. When all above ingredients will be well combine add 1 cup of boiling water and mix again.
3. Bake in 180 Celsius degrees.
4. I have baked in small square bake tin. Need to be greased and sprinkled with bread crumbs.
5. Bake for about 40 minutes. Ready cake will come off tin’s edges.
6. When cake has cooled completely, cut it two times.
White chocolate mousse:
1. Melt gelatin in 50 grams warm water. Mix until dissolve.
2. Boil water in saucepan. Put on that heatproof bowl. Melt in bowl white chocolate. When melted take it out from heat. Leave to cool.
3. Start whipping cream. When nearly ready stop mixing,
4. Slowly add to cream gelatin and white chocolate and mix by spoon.
5. Spread mousse at cake.