Friday, 16 September 2011
Monday, 29 August 2011
Tuesday, 23 August 2011
Sunday, 21 August 2011
Another Alessandra Zecchini's recipe (from "Savour. Irrestible pizzas, pies, tarts and bread").
Pizza was great! Thanks to wholemeal flour we can say it is healthier than traditional pizza.
Saturday, 16 July 2011
I took this recipe from "Show me the curry" blog. I must say that naan is came out perfect! Just like it should be.
You can make it plain or with seeds of your choice.
My dough was little bit to watery so I had to add more flour.
One of best things to do is reading blogs. One of the best is Closet Cooking (in my opinion of course). I found there recipe for Matcha cake (green tea cake). I had to try it! Green colour of cake is incredible!
I thought that perfect companion for green tea will be passion fruit, so my cake has different filling than Kevin's.
My friend's love this cake! I hope you will also enjoyed :).
Recipe for passion fruit mousse I found on MasterChef UK website.
Friday, 15 July 2011
Wednesday, 13 July 2011
(Rachel Allen's recipe)
400g tin of chickpeas, drained
juice of 1/2 or 1 lemon
2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
2 heaped tbsp tahini paste (sesame paste)
3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
2 tbs natural yoghurt
salt and white pepper
1. Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until really smooth.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. You can add little more olive oil or lemon juice if necessary.
4. Place in a serving bowl.
It will keep in the fridge for roughly 5 days.
Tuesday, 12 July 2011
Sunday, 12 June 2011
Tuesday, 7 June 2011
I think I am addicted to this soup ... :). This is my absolute number one! Kapusniak is nourishing traditional Polish soup. My Mother is making it on Autumn and Winter.
The best sauerkraut you will buy in Polish shops.
Saturday, 4 June 2011
When I think about this Scottish cookies I am thinking about Vienna, waltz, Strauss's music...
In United Kingdom you can buy those cookies in every shop. For long time I have been looking for recipe, but I could't find anything great. I have decided to make recipe by myself.
Friday, 3 June 2011
I found this recipe in Sousoukitchen blog. I have to say it is perfect brioche. You will need to be very patient as this dough needs to rise for 19 hours!
You can prepare your brioche with chocolate (like I did), creme anglais or custard.
Bruschettta with mozzarella is my favorite type of Italian antipasti. If you like to make bruschetta just with tomatoes follow this link: Bruschetta al pomodoro.
Sunday, 29 May 2011
Saturday, 21 May 2011
Saturday, 14 May 2011
Friday, 6 May 2011
When I was young we had classes at school called ZPT. We learned how to cook, sew, repair stuff. At one of those lessons we had to bake cake. My friend Asia shared with us her family's Apple Pie recipe.
Since that time I am baking it quite often. The best is with vanilla ice-cream.
Tuesday, 26 April 2011
Saturday, 23 April 2011
Friday, 15 April 2011
I found this recipe from one of my favourite websites: sousoukitchen.
Oatmeal muffins are healthier and extremely tasty.
I love to eat them with strawberry jam and cup of warm milk.
Monday, 14 March 2011
My favorite Polish cake :)
200 g unsalted butter
3 cups flour
1,5 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup and 4 tablespoon caster sugar
pinch of salt
2 tablespoon cocoa powder
fresh fruits (I used 250 g blueberries) or jar of your favorite jam
2. Make 3 equal balls from dough. One ball mix with cocoa. Put them to fridge for one hour.
3. Beat 4 egg whites together with 1 cup sugar until well beaten.
4. Prepare tray: grease it and sprinkle with flour or bread crumbs.
5. Pre-heat oven to 160 C degrees.
6. Grate one ball of dough on tray. Put on it blueberries.
7. On blueberries grate another one ball of dough.
8. Spread egg whites on dough.
9. Grate cocoa dough as a last.
10. Bake until meringue on top will be crunchy outside and soft inside (I baked 60 minutes).
11. If you are not very experienced baker you can bake each layer of cake for: grate white dough on tray - bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Add blueberries and grate another ball. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Add meringue and grate cocoa dough. Bake for 40 minutes or until meringue is ready.
I found this lovely recipe in Mary Berry's book "Ultimate cake book". This is one of the best books at my bookshelf.
Last time while I was in Poland I bought silicone flower trays. I think flower-muffins look beautiful.
Friday, 14 January 2011
I have baked this cake for New Year’s party. My chocolate temptation.
1 cup milk
2 cups sugar
2 cups plain flour
1 cup sunflower oil
½ cup cocoa
1 spoon vanilla essence
2 teaspoons bicarbonate soda
1 teaspoon salt
300 gram good quality white chocolate
600 milliliters double cream
2 spoons powder gelatin
1. Mix together: milk, sugar, flour, cocoa, eggs, vanilla essence, soda and salt.
2. When all above ingredients will be well combine add 1 cup of boiling water and mix again.
3. Bake in 180 Celsius degrees.
4. I have baked in small square bake tin. Need to be greased and sprinkled with bread crumbs.
5. Bake for about 40 minutes. Ready cake will come off tin’s edges.
6. When cake has cooled completely, cut it two times.
White chocolate mousse:
1. Melt gelatin in 50 grams warm water. Mix until dissolve.
2. Boil water in saucepan. Put on that heatproof bowl. Melt in bowl white chocolate. When melted take it out from heat. Leave to cool.
3. Start whipping cream. When nearly ready stop mixing,
4. Slowly add to cream gelatin and white chocolate and mix by spoon.
5. Spread mousse at cake.